Wednesday 24 August 2011

Coutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone

I don't usually blog about commercial spaces.... but lately I have had commercial design on my brain.  I came across this beautifully curated café in Paris (which being said makes it even more sought after)
Living in Victoria, the seams to be a hub of popular coffee spots, I can definitely admit I am spoiled daily with fine coffee.   This particular coffee house has sparked my interest simply for the juxtaposition of minimal surfaces paired with vintage touches.  I am also very drawn in off the street by the wide open store front! Very Cool! xx 
Coutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David Foessel

Coutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David FoesselCoutume Café 47 Rue De Babylone / CUT Architectures © David Foessel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...