Wednesday 30 March 2011

Today I am loving....

From floor to ceiling, I love how comfortable this space is, how it feels like a home. I also love that Ikea products are mixed with designer pieces and the use of strong bold gunmetal grey color on carefully selected walls. The overall interior is now modern [although the bathroom displays some lovely vintage tiling work] and organized but also serene and delicate.
Just Gorgeous!


I like that the chairs are uniform, yet different & on casters!! Such a great way to make a larger chair more functional in a room. 


What a great balance between the marble countertops, sleek white cabinetry and the concrete floor!
              



the bathroom is my favorite room in the house,
xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...