Wednesday 13 April 2011

A Fabulous Find

One thing I have absolutly fallen in love with by blogging, is the excitement of a cool find.  Like when I am flipping through blogs and reading other peoples thoughts, and then their idea's strike an idea for me.  I love the creative inspiration of it.  This afternoon I was more than taken away when I stumbled upon the lovely Jessica Comingore of Destined to Design, who is an interior designer based in Los Angeles, California.  I am now a big fan of her aesthetic, and daily inspiration that ranges from fashion to architecture on her beautifully curated blog.  But then I find one of her Wanderlust entries, on Vancouver Island! I was thrilled! The past few days I have been in Tofino and it reminded me that yes, Vancouver Island is Lust worthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...