Wednesday 6 April 2011

Feeling Blue

Hi everyone - I had a lot on my plate yesterday, and then I spent the evening trying to make The Bare Room more Rad!! I am now officially the sole owner of www.thebareroom.com however... There is plenty of design work to be done and I am wanting the snazz everything up.. So I didn't squeeze in another post.  So now today I am bubbling with posts to share with you!!


First things First
Meet Inspiration: Polly Wreford.
She is an incredibale photographer and I love all of her interior shots I was particularly taken by this shoot!
 These tiled floors are one of my all time fav's..... for those who haven't caught on to me... They make spaces look amazing, notice how the picked up the dark blue on the tiles to match on the door! xx
Monochromatic Dream??  The blue is the common thread through all the eclectic-ness
DIY: Painted furniture!!


xo Kris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...