Thursday 7 April 2011

Today I am loving....

Originally featured in New York Magazine, Fall in love with the 2100 sq ft Brooklyn bachelor pad of "Blue's Clues" star Steve Burns, designed byMesh Architectures. I love the industrial feel, and the exterior is totally rad!?
Loving the Sectional? It's Gus*  We sell it at Onlyhuman!! It is called the Jane, and it is by far on my list of purchases I need to have!  But I love how they played up the mid-century modern vibe here, it looks fantastic!! Avocado lacquered cabinetry with stainless steel appliances! xxx

 The interior courtyard, makes this space so beautiful and sought after.  The whole aspect of city living is changed. There is definitely something to be said for the use of the interior courtyard, it shows that sometimes you get the best result from not building out the entire lot. 
And the rustic materials are fun in the midst of the city! 
I'll take it!!!!  Love K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...