Sunday 30 October 2011

Fabulous Find

I love stumbling upon new sites or blogs that make me giddy with excitement..
 Today I found est magazine 
ummm YES amazing!!!
 
I found it on sfgirlbybay, they gave the run down on how it all began;
est is the brain child of sian macpherson editor in chief & lynda evans creative director, who have sourced the creative talents of photographers, designers, stylists, writers and trend spotters from around the world to create a magazine with a global style, all wrapped up with inspirational homes from los angeles to the hampton’s to the studios of scandinavia. this issue of est is inspired by the streets of paris, and dutch interior stylist extraordinaire anouk b shows you how to work a black and white color scheme. just my thing! (me too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...