Tuesday 22 November 2011

Cavaleir

Thank you for cluing me in Wit+Delight!
Cavalier Launches Today,
I own a 2005 Cavaleir and love it.. maybe that is why I am so crazy about this new line

The phrase “God is in the details” most certainly rings true for the freshly launched Cavalier Inaugural Collection. I’ve been anticipating more from Cavalier, and they did not disappoint.

Beyond the stunning lookbook, there’s a lot to explore. Some highlights:
+ Hand-stitched leather goods
+ A carefully curated Online Flea
+ Designer Mixtapes
+ Frequently updated Online Journal
 You’ll find some really special pieces that would make great holiday gifts. I’m pretty much in love with this leather duffle, it’s the ultimate.
Taylor Pemberton: Founder & DesignerPhotographer: Collin Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...