Friday 30 December 2011

White & Black

This is my favourite room of the house, fall into the photo and notice the architectural features. White oak herringbone floors, vaulted ceiling with massive mouldings surrounding the room and the light flooding in those cathedral style windows is seriously to die for! Bon Appetité
This is one of my goals for 2012.. to build a workspace for myself.  I really like this one, maybe I should save my pennies for an Eames chair.. 
The four post bed is seamlessly minimal and brings such an elegant look to a bedroom, this would be very easy to achieve just with a bit of paint
I personally love having a tray on the dresser for my beautiful things, it makes them feel almost a touch more special 
and a hit of style is just what I like most

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...