Monday 30 January 2012

Beautiful Brussels House

Why is it that whenever you (aka me) actually has a responsibility to get something done, there seams to be so many other pressing things to get done first.  This evening I had a bunch of work to prepare for my students tomorrow and I just had to take the dog for a walk!! a LONG walk... when I came across a beautiful home I hadn't passed before.  They had a 19.19 Round Bocci Chandelier hung above a double wide stairwell flanked by massive windows completely open to the street.  I was seamlessly star struck and full of inspiration ready to run home and get started!  Here is a taste of what I would dream the rest of the house to be like.....  Happy Monday lovelies 
Tenbosch-House-yatzer-13Tenbosch-House-yatzer-3Tenbosch-House-yatzer-5Tenbosch-House-yatzer-7Tenbosch-House-yatzer-9Tenbosch-House-yatzer-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...