Monday 13 February 2012

Monochromatic Monday

Annaleenas hem
I am a big fan of black, white and natural wood.  This article completely proves it for me.  Not to mention the play on proportions makes this dining room for me.  
Annaleenas hemAnnaleenas hemAnnaleenas hem
Stainless Steel Countertops, backsplash and kick.. not something I lean towards as I usually find it quite commercial like something you would find in a restaurant kitchen but here it makes a great impact in this particular style kitchen //
Annaleenas hem
Tivoli Radio in the kitchen *** a must have one day
Annaleenas hemAnnaleenas hem

1 comment:

  1. Kitchen vanities, kitchen countertops are integral part of any kichen design process. Quality countertops change the way a home looks as it is situated often at the heart of the home.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...