Friday 30 March 2012

To Be a Better Designer

This past week I have really been humming and hawing about what make a person stand out as a better designer, what make you really look like the best out there! Mostly because I am about to teach a portfolio prep class for the next 12 weeks starting on Tuesday... and I really want the students to use the time to arrive at a place where they feel like they will stand out in a crowd.  So I have come across many blogs and websites speaking about what one should  do to stand out - the thing is... each blog says the same thing.  Here are two inspirational reads I came across, one by a friend of mine Ivan Meade, who is truly fantastic at what he does in Victoria.  I bet we could all learn a thing or two from him! and the second here that encourages you to think creatively; because thats what we designers must never forget! xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...