Thursday 1 March 2012

What if ?

You ask me where my boyfriend would be if he were ever single and loaded, I would like to think he may have some kind of design sense to live in a space like this one.  Most men lust after a 'man cave'... one particular space I can understand but don't get at the same time (why would a man want to lock themselves in a basement for enjoyment??) Especially when they could have it all just like here.  As he would say... all hail the man cave
The kitchen area is what really swoons me in this space, the harmonizing polished concrete and yellow! What a win! and the art collection is gorgeous, just my style.. even the sense of placement and scale adds so much more appeal**
read more about the apartment here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...