Friday 18 May 2012

In the Now

I came across a fabulous beyond fabulous discovery here today, Pencil Pencil Stencil; A Design Firm created by the genius Mark Giglio - A Designer, Illustrator and Photographer living in Oakland CA. Mark has worked for Apple, Dwell, Herman Miller among other visionary companies.  Are you catching my drift on the amazingness yet!?  His simply designs are stricken with colour and bashful youthfulness! I can't wait to see what else he will come up with next! 
image via 

2 comments:

  1. 3 Elements Architecture
    www.3elements.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I am a new follower of your blog which I love, so please check my blog because I have a surprise for you there :)
    Hope you like it.
    http://filipaffernandes.blogspot.pt/2012/05/obrigada-ana.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...