Monday 9 July 2012

Adore

When I first met design, our relationship was always exciting, as I was always learning new things.  One thing really stood out for me at that time, and that was Australian design, my heart would melt the second I would see the new cover of Vogue Living the Australian edition.  There is a certain essence about the style that is clean and crisp and full of eclectic colors and heirloom pieces.  This Australian look seamed to tie in many areas I lusted after in design.  Now in the blogging world, again I find myself stumbling over Australian blogs such as this eat read love I found on Adore Magazine's blog
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this framed fabric as art!! 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...