Friday 27 July 2012

Swedish Dream

When my mind wanders to the ideal space... this is the type of place I admire.
Filled with bright light and beautiful original hard wood floors, each light pendant jumps forward in these photos and leads your mind in.  I am quite partial to the two large industrial hanging pendants over the dining area opposed to a single pendant.  It has creates much more visual interest, where as the hanging lights along the bedside table are loosely there and still are making a statement... quite dreamy wouldn't you think ?  

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this space anything decorated in black and white is a huge hit for me!http://www.dawnajonesdesign.com/marilyn-denis-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. White walls used to make me shudder (I'm a colour loving gal) but lately I just can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...