Thursday 7 February 2013

Inspired by demons

I tell ya, sometimes the worst of times brings the best out of me.  I constantly feel most inspired when I have zero spare time and a staggering deadline.  I find my creative bug slipping away into a another world with zero time boundaries and endless ideas!  I still lust to sink into my first discovered passion: paint.  Here is just a glimpse of the pieces that ignite the artist within me.  Maybe today will be the day? 
1. Paintings I found here make me want to bust out my easel > right > now. 
2. This necklace, reminds me why I love form 
3. These glasses I am needing to keep my sanity from computer eye strain
4. Fiona Apple is my latest obsession
5. Spring ankle boots.  My style weakness!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sending you creative vibes over the water! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From the gal that is full of talent! Thank you miss G, I think I will accept your positive vibes! Xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...