Monday 1 April 2013

Obsessed

They call her the forgotten supermodel. Find this spanish style home of Tatjana Patitz nestled away in California.  I am honestly head over heals for this house.  The massive ceilings and double height windows draw the outside in. Creating an open space that would allow my thoughts to breathe and my shoulders to relax.  
You will find beautiful wood elements through-out, like these large gothic doors. They add a sense of impact and scale to the staircase upstairs. 
My most favorite space in the whole house may be this terrace, I can only dream of place like this one.
The collection of salvage and restored furniture makes this home even more lustrous to me. Vintage basins and fixtures along side reclaimed stone and wood brings the eclectic elements to life
Here you find the most serene outdoor rain shower, completely enclosed from the world outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...