Monday 27 February 2012

Decaying Beauty

For those who don't frequesnt Anthology, get it on a tab in your tool bar. I love it and check it as often as I can.... Fall in love with this beautiful home with remnants of previous owners and pieces of time that was featured this week from Dwell Magazine
I lust after the history in a building, something more than just bare bones drywall. Perhaps it has something to do with my yearning to travel to Europe.  One day I plan to go, maybe work with an interior designer on something fabulous or just meet another blogger and learn the ropes of their city and see what I learn then... If you have ever had this leisure I am utterly envious! Have a great day! K
 These live edge tables can be made here on Vancouver Island and are incredibly beautiful! Great to see them in home like this one
 these tiles are simply beautiful!!

*notice the tiles in the floor! The direction and mismatch is what I love most

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...