Monday 22 July 2013

I AM the Beast

I keep finding myself having the same discussion with many of the closest people around me. One after another, and then it then struck me - we are all in a high transition period.  I didn't even see it in myself and was more questioning why the heck absolutely every element in my life is up in the air!? 
I love love love being told when I’m doing something wrong. But right now I find myself stuck in a position where no one can seem to lend me an ounce of advice. Not to sound lame or uber cliche, but I’m just one who really thrives off of feedback and opportunities for improvement. I think it’s so important to get a new set of eyes on something and to seek every single opportunity to grow. Is there a more challenging way you could be doing something? Can you take what you’re already doing well and make it even more awesome? Can you grow anymore? (pssst–the answer is yes!)
images via

2 comments:

  1. Victoria, your work is perfect in my eyes. It is true that in life it is always room for improvement but be sure that you will do it without noticing. Good luck and congrats from Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha You are the best not beast thanks for this platform

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...