Sunday 18 August 2013

Norwegian

I have been mentally floating along the past while, but I have finally came across a home that turned my head and had my eyes devouring the design! This Nordic home makes my heart pump.  anything Norwegian I instantly love! (... I think a trip over seas may be necessary for me.)  
The monochromatic colour scheme is just perfection! Smooth concrete and light wood accents bring the space together, while the blackened pine ceiling wraps the whole space up seamlessly. I repeatedly love the dramatic look created within a space by using the ceiling as a feature wall.  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! But I'm pretty sure this is Finnish, not Norwegian :) From the annual Finnish housing fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No word I can described your living hall....... TWO THUMBS UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where are the tables from (last image)?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...