Friday 6 December 2013

Guess who's back?

Well ladies and gentleman, after my fall long hideous; I feel like I am back in action.  The past few months have been an incredible growth experience for me and I cannot wait to come back to The Bare Room with fresh eye and new inspiration. Not to mention I have a new work space, in a new house and what feels like a new life ? Funny how things change right before your eyes sometimes. 
Let's start off with Pond Home + Clothed store in Sidney.. with all these gift guides out currently I may be adding a few items from here on to mine..

3 comments:

  1. Be it is about your outdoor sitting, resting, reading, dining, or lounge meeting premium patio furniture just comes with all the comfort you need in your furniture. They are offering a wide range of furniture ranging from outdoor dining sets to sun loungers, Lounge sitting sets to comfort chair setting in lounge, from outdoor heaters to wood fire places, comfort cushion sofas to heat hindering aluminum umbrellas.
    Outdoor Timber Furniture Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice Black & White concept........ you are truly a nice Designer, I buy your concept!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...